Happiness Is...
- Summer BBQs.
- My boy's giggles.
- Chasing bubbles.
- Listening to Brig sing at church when the piano starts playing.
- When family comes to visit.
- Butterfly kisses and snuggling.
- Swimming in the sunshine.
- Popsicles or a cherry limeade on a ridiculously hot day.
- Watching the hubs and Brigman wrestle and grunt on the floor.
- Having a sweet new nephew join the family. Congratulations Bryce and Court! :)
- Family.
- Bacon for breakfast. Or lunch. Or dinner.
- Sundays with David home and not studying.
- Trying a new recipe, and it's delicious.
- Flopping on my bed after a busy day.
- Looking at old pictures, happy memories.
- A fresh, new bag of gummy bears.
- Hearing frogs and crickets on a summer night.
- Water fights that stem from drinking out of the hose.
- Finding out the small mass I had biopsied last month was benign. Feeling overwhelmingly grateful. I had gotten a letter stating, "The results from your tests show an abnormality that is suspicious for cancer and requires biopsy." Yeah, that's enough to make you lose your lunch for 2 wks straight. This month we're trying to appreciate the little things that make us grateful and HAPPY!
This is how Dave bonds with Brigsy on the weekends. Makes me giggle every time! :)
Spring Break
Better late than never with my posts, right? The Dayter's made the trek down to Houston for spring break this year. I think I would say it's the best spring break I've ever lived through. :) It was an awesome week with late nights, lots of laughs, yummy food, and great excursions. The best part was David had 9 days off from school! Here's some reminiscing... (and lots of pics)
We went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and got serenaded by Brad Paisley!
Yes. That's a marshmallow in his ear. Don't judge, Brad's voice was boomin! Gotta protect our boy!
Brig loves his Nana & Papa :)
I love my family. I LOVE my family!
We took a tour of the Blue Bell Ice Cream Creamery. Blue Bell is sooo yummy!
We rode the Galveston Ferry and played at the beach in beautiful weather...what's not to love about that?! Our little B man even ate sand for the first time. He loves the beach!
I hate when they have to go back home, but I'm sooo grateful for their willingness to come down here regularly to spend time with us & love on Brig. He loves them! Thanks for the amazing visit, Dayters! We love you!
Seriously, is this not the cutest face?! WE LOVE THIS BOY!
3 comments:
Yeah for negative biopsies!!!! Brazos bend is fun, our boys go there with grandparents every time we're in Houston.
So glad that everything is fine with you and you're healthy! Sounded like spring break was awesome! love your face with the alligator behind you :) ahhh!
So many things in life to be thankful for. I second the Bacon one...all day long would be fantastic for me. So glad you are HAPPY and HEALTHY!
Post a Comment