Ok, I'm super embarrassed about my blogging activity or should I say lack thereof. I was never good at writing in my journal, thought I'd do better at this. Well, I'm still crappy. Oh well. I have a lot of catching up to do for the last 3 months. Maybe that'll happen sometime in the next year. In the meantime, I'll document our first "official" family pics we had taken in October. Here are some of our favs from the big photo shoot. Can't believe how big our baby is. So grateful for our happy, healthy Brig!






11 comments:
oh my gosh, Brigs is SO SO stinkin' adorable! You've got one good looking family :)
Oh how cute! I love the new header picture, Brigston is a doll. Your family is darling :)
I LOVE THESE PICTURES! BRigston is such a handsome little man.
!LOVE! This Auntie LOVES your family photos! !LOVE!
What a beautiful fam! Brig just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Hope to see you some time in the next 10 years:) Haha..
Your pictures turned out so wonderful. Your son is sooo adorable. He's gonna be a lady killer some day.
Oh and for those of us who don't live in Texas...could you blog a little more please! ;)
Brig really does belong in a baby commercial.. he is so darling! I can't wait to see him and play with him a little bit at Christmas! You and Dave are looking fantastic as well! (just don't tell Dave, he gets a little cocky). Love you guys!!
One word....PRECIOUS!!!
Love your pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on the real deal.
Oh my gosh he is sooo cute. I love your family photos. Good to catch up with you.
Post a Comment