Tehehe, thought my title was pretty clever, seeing how May is now over! OH MAY GOODNESS! Where does the time go? I've pondered some things this past month and need to write them down for the sake of a May journal entry on our blog.
#1: Insurance companies are a pain in the hiney. Usually, they just annoy the poo out of us, and make us want to throw shoes. But for now, we love them. Did the 'ole math. Without it, my blood thinner shots would have cost OVER $24,000 for the last 7 months. Yeah, choke on that for a while. That's 8,000 bags of gummy bears' worth! So we love ours. We could throw kisses at them instead of shoes probably.
#2: I'm not a normal girl, I think. I chopped my hair and before the gal cut off my hair (prob about 10 inches) she asked me if I really wanted to do this. "Yes." Are you going to be okay with this? "Yes." Ok, I just want to make sure you're not going to have a breakdown while I'm cutting. "Nope." I contemplated faking one after she made the first cut, but didn't. I've never really cared enough to be upset about a drastic change in my hair. And if it gets screwed up, hello ponytail. I should care more. I'll work on that. Maybe.
#3: I'm trying to think of a way to keep David home forever. He finished his first year! YAY! We're getting spoiled with him having the summer off. I'm going to have a breakdown when he has to go back in August. AND when he doesn't get any more summers off. We love love LOVE having him home ALL DAY LONG. It's blissful. Think he'd be offended if I broke both his legs or something? Would that keep him home longer? (that's a joke) (maybe)
#4: Brig's growing up way too fast. In fact, our boy is already trying to figure out what he wants to do in life. Here he is practicing doing a snowboarding board grab, bull riding, and singing opera.
#5: Can babies get permanent lip marks in their cheeks from too many kisses? Hmmm.
#6: There's no place like home. Idaho you have never looked so sweet! Here we come! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
10 comments:
You posted!!! Yeah for insurance...that is weird to say, but I'm glad they helped someone out :)
And you are kind of a freak when it comes to hair. I would have been peeing my pants and you know I would have been crying if I didn't like it. Throw me some of that attitude.
Can't wait to see Brigston!!!! And you too of course, but I'm thinking Brigston is going to steal the show.
totally agreed with everything! that's so nice you get david home all day this summer ! ha ha and i love love the pictures and captions :)
You might change your mind about insurance if you had my job and had to deal with them on a daily basis (kinda frustrating!)but seriously though....Insurance really is a blessing! My baby Brig is SO adorable! So glad you are only days away from being here!! We in Idaho can't wait 'til you three arrive! Loves
We'd be out $36K/year for Jereme's infusions if it weren't for insurance (in NM it was $60K)...we love insurance too...but I hate being dependent on it!
I can't believe its been a year! We miss you on the team:(
But I am sooo happy for you...first year of school behind you, babe Brigston, and now you have a summer with David... and a visit home, it sounds like? Life is good, eh?!
You crack me up. Glad your insurance could help because sometimes you wonder if it is worth it. So excited for you guys to be in Idaho!! :) Big smiles from Bridger he has been dying to meet his cousin! Love your hair too by the way. See ya soon!! YIPPEE!
He is getting SO BIG! He is too cute! I hope everything is going good! And I'm jealous you'll be in Idaho, we were there for a couple of days, and it wasn't long enough :)
I am totally with you on #2. Hair grows back...so why all the stress. I don't think kisses will cause a dent but I'm sure trying!
Glad things are going good for you guys!!
Oh Kabree you are so funny. I'm totally one of those girls who cries when they cut their hair..don't think less of me! :) Oh and your little guy is sooo handsome. We need MORE posts of this little guy.
I love this entire post! YAY for you guys! I am thrilled to see you... in fact, I kind of want to come crash in on your parents home in Paul! Would you guys mind? Grandma might... I really want to snuggle with Brig! I love you guys and can't wait to see you! XOXO
Oh my heavens your fam is too freaking cute!!! I miss y'all!
~~Rachel
Post a Comment