Next, both his sets of grandparents were able to be there. We loved having company! It was so fun to see Brigston spending time with all of them. What a wonderful day and week!
As for Brig man, his gas pains/probs seem to be gone. HALLELUJAH! They are a mom's nightmare, I hate seeing my baby hurt. It was awful. Prayer works...just sayin! Plus, dairy, chocolate, and "gassy" foods are now the only things I can't eat, which is nice. So glad to eat more than just potatoes, bananas, and carrots.
He's growing like a weed. Can't believe he's almost 3 months old. He was 24.25in. long at his 2 month appt. He'd grown over 4 inches in 2 months! Guess that's why everyone says he looks so long. We're soaking up his adorable smiles, snuggles, bubbles he's always blowing (pict to left), giggles in his sleep, how he stares at his hand and always has his fingers in the same funny position (pict to right), how he calls out when he wants us, and all his soft chubbies. Every night I stare at him and wonder if it's possible for me to love this kid any more. The next day I do.
I'm still getting absolutely nothing done. My house is cluttered, my to-do list is a mile long and growing, there's often dishes in the sink, and more times than not I realize I haven't showered for a day or two, let alone even check my appearance in the mirror. I often have puke on me. But I don't care. I won't even try to pretend "I've got it all together." I can't pass up holding Brig, squeezing him, playing with him, and just cuddling him while he sleeps. Heck, I even like changing his bum! Chances are, I won't be able to do this as much with our next kids, so I'm going to take full advantage and not even feel guilty about all that other stuff. I'm absolutely in love with not one, but TWO Sterzer boys now. I'm like a giddy school girl just thinking about it. Ridiculous! Now if you'll please excuse me, I believe there are some lil velvety soft cheeks that need my kissy lips to get lost in them.
7 comments:
So adorable!!! I love the video and it is so fun to see him smiling!!! This makes me think of the poem babies don't keep so you just keep neglecting the house stuff because it doesn't matter. Glad the blessing went well!!
Oh.My.Heck. He is the cutest thing!!! He is soooooooo smiley! It is absolutely killing me that I haven't snuggled with this little guy! And Kabe... don't worry about not getting anything done, or not showering, or your house is cluttery. Welcome to Mommyhood! :) He is so worth it! And you've got the right attitude, he won't stay little long. Soak this up! I lvoe you!!!
Tender mercies indeed! Life is full of them and you always inspire me to recognize them. Brig is sooooooo sooooooo handsome. He is just a perfect little man. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy---the dishes aren't going anywhere!
He is soo sweet! So glad the blessing went well. Don't worry about the house, some day you'll have all the time in the world to keep it orderly. For now just enjoy your boys!
You take everyone of those moments you can because soon enough he'll be running around yelling and screaming and being a maniac (can you tell how my day was?) :) So glad to hear you and your family are doing great.
Congratulations Kabree! He is so adorable. I'm really excited for you guys. It's nice to see that miracles still happen!
I wouldn't say I like the smell of Hannah's spit up but it smells better than the other end.
Post a Comment