Thursday, February 24, 2011

He's Here!!!

Welcome to the world, our sweet Brigston Lynn!  Words can't describe our tender feelings as this little angel entered into our family, into our world.  I can't believe he's already 2 weeks old...I honestly don't know what we ever did without him.  We are soooo in love with this munchkin, and we couldn't ask for a better baby.  He eats great, has a stinkin' cute fiesty temper, poos like a champ, is super ticklish, rarely cries (he doesn't even cry when he's hungry at night), and already has nights where he sleeps for 5 hrs straight! (HEAVEN) At his dr appt today, his dr declared him perfect, and perfect he is!  What a blessing it is to be his parents. 

Brigston Lynn Sterzer ** Born February 10, 2011 ** 6lbs 14oz **
20in long ** Beautiful brown hair ** Love him!!!


 




 












                         Mama Blues
Today I have a case of the mama blues, a different kind of mama blues.  My mom flew back home today, so now I have the blues.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mom!  I'm only hoping that I can become a mother just like her.  She helped me learn the beginner ropes of being a mom, and I know I'll be calling her with questions regularly.  Brig will definitely miss dancing and snuggling with Nana!  She helped us so much, and we already miss her terribly. (Especially this morning when Brig pooped 3 times in 10 mins when I was trying to get out the door for his dr appt!)  So grateful for the relationship I have with my mama!  Love you, Mom! 
 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is super cute. You will have so much fun with him. And I know you guys will be awesome parents. And I would have to agree, your mom is the sweetest lady in the world. Congrats again, and good luck :)

Carlee said...

Oh Kabe I'm just so happy for you guys!! He is such a doll! I wish I could see him in person :( Please post pictures often so I can see the cute little guy ;) Lotsa love from me to your family!

Linsey Allen said...

What a sweet little boy you have!! I am so excited for your little family!! Enjoy every minute you have, they grow up so fast!! My Ryley starts kindergarten this fall and it feels like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital! You will be such a wonderful mother, you have nothing to worry about!! He is a lucky little boy to have such wonderful parents and surrounding family!! I love ya Kabree and I wish you all the best!!

jessica + clay said...

That's soo great that your mom was able to come help out for a while. I know how it is being away from home and family, especially with a new one! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and I'll try my best to help because I know I had tons of questions in your position not too long ago! :)

Emily Drisss said...

OH Kabree! He is so cute! I'm so happy for you! I am also glad he is giving you rest, and is healthy! That is really a blessing! Good luck with everything! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Sooo happy for you guys! He looks absolutely precious and perfect! Enjoy him and love him as much as you can....wait, you're already doing that! :) Love ya guys!

Sarah Miller said...

Sorry that last comment from "Ray" is actually from me :) Didn't realize he was signed in.

Kirk and Falycia said...

Oh what a cutie! I am glad he is sooo good! We wish we could see him! Love ya!

Krista said...

Finally some pictures! He is a handsome one. I'm glad he is such a wonderful baby. Wishing you the best in the next few weeks of adjusting. Congrats, and keep up with the pictures

LD said...

I've been waiting for you to post pics!! He is soooo stinking adorable and definitely perfect. I'm sad for you that your mom left. (When do I get to come?)

The Cupp's said...

He is beautiful! Your making me very baby hungry.

Sterzers said...

I just want to hug and kiss and love him!!!! :) Love the pictures, I really love the one where he is sprawled out on David snoozing! You two are such cute parents just wish we could meet him today!!! :)

Amy said...

I LoVe those pictures!!! He is so precious.. I gotta get online and look for cheap tickets to Houston! I want to snuggle!!!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

Kabree he is PERFECT!!! SO SO cute!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Your just going to be the best mommy!