I love David!
I love knowing that I have a Father in heaven who loves meI love sitting by an open window with a breeze coming through, reading a book
I love going to see a friend I haven't seen in months and it feels like we were never apart
I love how said friends feel like sisters to me (you know who you are LD)
I love everything about my new little niece Saydee Pearl (is she not the cutest baby ever?! LOVE HER!)
I love harvest time in Idaho
I love how Paul, Idaho will always be homeI love love LOVE David!
I love when pest control comes :)
I love getting into a bed with a heated mattress pad on a cold night, mmmm
I love the slower paced life of country living
I love drinking a steaming cup of hot chocolate, I don't care what flavor (I confess, I even drink it when it's 70 degrees outside and it's still fabulous)
I love playing in a big pile of leaves, especially when it's with my fam
I love vit B6 and phenergan and I don't care if anyone knows it (saying to myself, "My name is Kabree and I'm an addict")I love shopping with my mom, and sister, and my auntie
I love home-grown food
I love being able to visit my family...the only thing missing this time was David being with me
I love driving my dad's big truck
I love when David gets home at night
I love the smells (and hopefully I'll enjoy the tastes) of the holidays
I love the excitement of what the future is going to bring for us
I love cooked pumpkin seeds and pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (that I can even eat, how 'bout that)
I love when our baby gets the hiccups
I love kisses and hugs and laughing
I love how blessed I feel
I just love being in LOVE!
I'm in a lovely mood and just wanted to document (maybe just for myself) what I'm loving today. I feel so incredibly blessed. We all are faced with the struggles of life, but we're also given so many wonderful things! I want to do better about realizing the good, more than the bad. There's so much about life to love! Sorry if it bores you, but I hope it gets you thinking about what you love today.
So what do you love?

7 comments:
I love reading other people's blogs and remembering to be thankful :)
I love my family.
I love being able to have a house big enough to help out my brother and nephews as they need a place to stay.
I love when my husband gives me a break, though, and lets me go to bed early.
I love serving in Nursery!!!
I love chocolate!
I'm sure there's tons more but I'll keep it to that :)
What a great mood to be in. Thanks for the thought. I'll take some time to think on the things I love.
I love to read love lists, they make me happy :) And little Saydee is a DOLL! Congrats to Bryce and Courtnie!
Thank you for reminding me to be grateful!! I love your love list, how about that ::
So good to think about all we have to be grateful for!! I love that I will have a new nephew in Feb.!!!! :)
I love this post! What an awesome day you were having! I hope you have many more just like this! We are incredibly blessed, aren't we? I can't wait to see you again soon!!! I just LOVE you!!
Oh Kab...I just love it all and I LOVE that you guys are SOO blessed and happy right now. If you are in Rigby over the holidays, PLEASE call me so we can see you. We will be there for 2 weeks.
Post a Comment