Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spoiled

David went to Madison, WI this past week for the World Dairy Expo. He called every night to tell me about all the crazy stuff he'd seen that day. He even recorded a video of the craziness for me to see. I thought I'd share it on here for you all to see! (you can thank me later) Ohhhhh to be a prize winning cow with superior genetics and worth lots and lots of money. And I thought I was spoiled...

7 comments:

Gallup Family said...

Okay, that is just WRONG! On so many levels! When did cows get better treatment than humans...LOL! Thanks for sharing, Kabree :)

Gallup Family said...

I hope they pay those girls some good money!!!

Sterzers said...

hahaha wow!!!!!!! wonder if I could job search for that job here in utah!!! hahaha

Krista said...

WOW! I don't know what else to say, WOW.

Ashley said...

Hahahahahahaha

Amy said...

Ok, that is just funny! I would never have believed you if you didn't have the proof on tape. Heehee! Still laughing about it!

LD said...

I wish I would have thought to even take a pic of that!! I'm happy David got it, so hilarious. If only your superior genetics entitled you to wiping service :)