Here ya go Kels!! It was hard to choose only 10 things...I love lots and lots of things! :)
1- I love how David takes care of me: he works to put me through school (and helps me study); he gets breakfast ready for me and makes me lunches; he does cleaning chores he knows I hate to do; he tickles my back/rubs my neck everyday; he always tells me and shows me how he feels about me...I seriously could write for days about how he takes care of me. I love my David!
2- I love the feelings and warmth I get from going to church, from going to the temple, from doing service. I love the gospel!
3- I love nieces and nephews. I can love'em up, play with them, and get them all wound up. It's great! There's nothing like hearing my lit'l niece call me "Aunt Kabree" in her sweet little voice.
4- I love having such a close family. We're a very physical and loving family. I grew up knowing I was loved, and now that we're all grown up, we're just as close. Don't know what I'd do without them.
5- I love music. I've been so blessed to be able to create music. When my fingers get to dance on piano keys, something comes alive in me. I love it.
6- I love sports. I'd play something everyday if my body would allow it...I don't like getting older and having my body actually feel like it! Yuck!
7- I love Easter candy. Of all the holidays, I think I love Easter candy the most. Yes, we hoard it every April. But it's so worth it. I definitely have an Easter candy tooth!
8- I love a good rain storm. Something about it excites me, and there's nothing like the smell of rain.
9- I love hot chocolate. The way it can immediately warm me right up is so enticing! Some people are addicted to coffee...I'm addicted to hot chocolate. (don't tell my Bishop)
10- I love to cook. I like having a break every now and then, but I really prefer to cook for my David every night. (This probably stems from my love of eating. Really, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat!)
Oh I'm soooo blessed! I have so many wonderful things in my life. It's always nice to stop and reflect on things every now and again. Thanks for the chance to do so, Kels!
3 comments:
You are so positive! I'm blessed to know you and learn how to be a better person!
I agree, Easter candy is by far the best! :)
I love you, you can make everyone smile at anything you are so positive just like Lynsey said and you make me want to be a better person... You show so much love it's unreal and I'm glad I have been able to have you in my life...
Post a Comment