Sunday, February 22, 2009
Gotta Love Him!
For those of you who don't know, David's currently working for Micro Dairy Logic. He's a tech guy who goes around to dairies settin' up computer systems, makin' sure that certain techy stuff at the dairies are working properly. (I really have no idea how to explain what he does.) So anyhow, I've gotten used to him coming home splattered with cow patooey quite regularly, and smelling as such. He has about 20 air fresheners in his Micro van to try to help the cause. Well I thought I'd gotten used to the smell, and it didn't really bother me anymore. It was just normal. Last week, he got home and didn't jump right into the shower after he got home. I love when we finally both get home for the day. We usually sit and just kind of cuddle as we talk about our days. So I was snuggling up to the side of his head, and I was gettin' some odd wiffs of something. No big deal. Kept snuggling, and felt my nose run across something hard. Again, no big deal. Kept snuggling. I felt the hard stuff again and something fell off the side of his head. I finally looked and low and behold, it was poop! I have no idea how his HEAD got splattered with a nice slice of cow pie without him knowing, but apparently it did. We had a fun time after that picking the other remnants off the side of his head, and out of his hair. Needless to say, I made him go shower after that, and I'm definitely a more cautious snuggler. I LOVE MY POOPY DAVID! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Just wait until you have kids and they come walking in with "chocolate" on their fingers. Word to the wise, it is not chocolate! Funny post :)
You are so funny! Your post made me laugh! Awhh, isn't marriage great?
Hmmmm....gotta love that dairy boy of yours!
I think I laughed so hard that my side hurts... oh how i love you guys
Sick! haha good thing your a country girl else you mighta tossed your cookies! haha funny though
Of course you helped picked it out of his hair...you're the best!
And you definitely explained the job better than I could. I don't even try :)
Post a Comment