This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones! Good Luck!
7 comments:
Pick me!!! I love getting cute things in the mail! Can't wait to see what you make!!
Can I comment on yours and on Kelsies?
Hahaha! Sure Ash, I don't think there's any rules about that, plus it's liek a two-fer-one deal. You're a smartie! :)
Okay, Kaybree, I read that their were 3 comments and thought that I was too late. Then I saw that one of them is from you so I still make the cut. Plus, I'm getting in on the two-fer because I commented on my friend Tasha's blog and thus started the pay it forward on mine a couple of weeks ago. Which, if you hurry, still has a spot open on it if you want to get in on something from me ;) Apparently, nobody else wants anything!
Oh darn, I"m not one of the first three people....you could still send me something though cause I"m your favorite sis-in-law.... :)
What?! I thought I was the fav sis-in-law! :) (Check out my blog, I did it too! Hurry, you could be one of the first three!)
That is absolutely disgusting and absolutely hilarious at the same time. I love reading your blog because it always makes me laugh! Keep up the good poop stories!
Post a Comment