Yep! David and I can truly rest easily tonight. We have truly seen it all, missionary style anyway. Missionaries always seem to be on their best behavior around people. Being kind, courteous, always serving others...polite. Well, I'm here to tell you that missionaries are very human, and it's not just David and I that slip up every now and then. :) I'm inserting a key at the bottom, so as not to offend anyone by this post. If you think you might be offended, please do not refer to the key at the bottom. I would now like to share with you why we have seen it all. At some point or another, as of this very night:
1-One or both of the missionaries have ****a**** their nose in front of us.
2-One or both of the missionaries have ****b**** food out accidentally on the table, in front of us.
3-One or both of the missionaries have ****c****/****d**** themselves in front of us (it's a guy thing I think).
4-One or both of the missionaries have ****e**** in front of us.
5-One or both of the missionaries have ****f**** while eating (without acknowleding it) in front of us.
6-One or both of the missionaries have fallen ****g**** in front of us.
7-One or both of the missionaries have ****h**** ****i**** ****j**** in front of us, first with their left hand, then finished up with their right.
Honorable Mentions:
-One or both of the missionaries have totally missed their plates and served their food onto the floor. (still haven't figured out how this one happened)
-One or both of the missionaries have taken a bite and had to spit their food into their hand because of laughing.
Yep. We've seen it all...that is, until we see something else to add to this great list! Try keeping a straight face when this stuff happens. Very difficult. They definitely keep us entertained, to say the least.
KEY:
a= Picked
b= Spit
c= Readjusted
d= Itched
e= Farted
f= Burped
g= Asleep
h= Picked
i= Their
j= Buttocks
11 comments:
This is the funniest thing I have ever read. I am crying right now. Good luck with those missionaries Kabree, just think....a lucky girl gets to deal with that one day;)
Love ya!!
Lucky you guys!
HEHEHEHEHE......You and David have definitely witnessed the majority of this! You guys are so awesome for spending as much time with missionaries as you do.
I'm so glad that we get them on Wednesday :) Maybe we can compare notes?
(Creative KEY----is somebody in school?)
That is funny! You sure have seen it all!
Well I'd say I'm shocked, but boys will be boys, missionaries or not! At least they feel comfortable enough in front of you to do what only their family should see, but lets face it they must come from families like ours! The best families, not afraid to show or do anything!:)
Hmmm....speechless. It sounds as though they are very comfortable infront of you guys!
I am still laughing....
Goes to show they are all still human hahaha! I would say it is amazing you were able to keep a strait face!
I used to think Missionaries were perfect! Now I realize they're 20 year old guys! That's pretty funny! I love how you used the code at the bottom! You're so lucky Kabe!
Hey Kabree! Can you believe that I have never check the comments on my blog until now? Well it's true. It looks like you guys are doing great. I don't know if you ave checked my blog lately, but I just had a baby girl, and we borrowed you name. I would love to keep in touch with you guys. Keep us updated.
That is hilerious!!
Post a Comment