Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Need Your Prayers

Just a quick note to ask for a little help on Courtnie's behalf!!! For those of you who know my sister-in-law Courtnie Dayton, (Bryce's wife) I'm asking that you pretty please remember her in your prayers this week. She's been sick for almost 2 weeks now, and they found a blood clot in her head yesterday. They rushed her to Salt Lake where she's currently having tests done and being treated at LDS hospital (she had hemorrhaging behind her eyes). So please keep her and Bryce in your prayers! THANKS BUNCHES!!!

4 comments:

LD said...

I definitely will keep her in my prayers!! That is crazy that it was a blod clot and crazier that the doctor let it go on for 2 WEEKS!

Gallup Family said...

She and all of your family are in my family's prayers. May she recover quickly. I know the doctors there are the best in the country and will do everything possible to help her.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea! I will definitely keep her in my prayers, I'll put her name in the temple as well! Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! You're so amazing kabe! Tell your mom thanks so much.. she's also amazing!

Carlee said...

Oh no! She's already in my prayers. Keep posting updates...