Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where'd The Summer Go?

Well summer is officially over & the weather here in Amarillo fits perfectly as it's windy & chilly today. As per request, we're posting a bunch of picts from our summer adventures down here in Texas. Plus, I'm just trying to figure out how to make a slideshow work on here, haha. Happy September to everyone! (Where the heck does the time go?)

6 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Love it.......

LD said...

Summer being over makes me want to cry----but I am enjoying wearing layers of clothes today and my slippers.

Gallup Family said...

I totally agree...where did the summer go? It looks like you had a very busy and entertaining summer. It's so awesome to watch you guys, so much in love!

Marnie said...

Cute slideshow. It was fun to watch the story of your garden unfold. I hope you enjoyed your squash. Love the haircut too Kabe!

Sterzers said...

k. so I commented on this like a week ago and now my comment is not here so I'm just wondering why you deleted it? hahaha Jk. I swear I commented before on this but I don't know what happened. I am impressed with your technilogical albilities. how are you classes? Love you guys hope you are good!

Amy said...

Could you guys possibly be any cuter? Miss you tons!