Well today marked my first official day in my Nuclear Medicine program. I have to admit, it was a bit overwhelming, and a couple times I wondered if I would really be smart enough to be able to make it through the program and learn all that I need to. I know it's probably just the first day jitters, and I'm sure my instructors kind of wanted to scare us a bit so that we'd want to study a lot and work hard. But today also really made me excited to be in this program and I feel really lucky to have the opportunity to be where I'm at. I guess I've always known that I wanted to work in a profession where I'd be able to actually help people and work in the healthcare field. It's like I feel a need to be able to help others. I really think this extra schooling is going to help me be where I want to be and do what I want to do in my life.
I know that my greatest job will be to be a mother and raise sweet children with David, and I look forward to that by far the most. But until we're blessed with children I want to be able to help others, to fill that need that I have. I had the strongest impression today that I'm doing to right thing, that I'm really going to be able to help people. It is awesome! After graduating from BYU-I in Dec, I realized that it wouldn't be as easy for me to learn new things bookwise, as it was when I was in college. I've never felt so desperate to want to learn more and learn all that I can. I'm still young I know, and it kind of sounds pathetic, but I felt like I wasn't learning near as much anymore and I was running out of time. I really do want to learn as much as I can every chance I get! Our brains are soooooo amazing!! We can learn so much!! I guess that's kind of what pushed me to want to go back to school again. But anyhow, my first day went great, so a big thanks to all of you for your good luck wishes to me on my first week of school. I appreciate it mucho, and love you all! Watch out Amarillo, Kabree's back in school again!!! :)
8 comments:
I'm so glad your first day was good! You're way smart I'm sure it will be great for you! Love ya glad you had a good first day!
Congrats, Kabree, on making it through your first day. I'm sure you'll do great the whole year!
Here's to a great first day and many more to come! It was fun to read your post...I can feel your excitement and your passion for your career path. You will be amazing at whatever you do. Best of luck. Love ya!
Ok, the previous post is really from me. I didn't realize that Kevin was logged in as the user on our blog.
Happy first day!!!! I couldn't be happier for you I know you are were put on this earth to help others so I have all faith in you and what you are able to do... Congrats again, and I hope your knee is feeling better.
Kabe you are so smart! I'm so excited for you to be going back to school! You'll do great! There are days I really miss being in school and learning so much. I'm glad you're taking advantage of the opportunity!
You can do anything!!! You're an amazing person and I can absolutely see you working in the healthcare field... they need way more kind and compassionate people... just like you! Thanks again for helping us! I cannot even tell you how much it means to us that you and your mom have been trying so hard to help us with an adoption! I'm so glad you married my little bro! LOVE YOU!
yay! Congrats and good luck! It sounds hard, but worth it! I hope it all goes well with you. Have fun in Texas, too, and enjoy the warm weather; it's getting cold here, fast!
Post a Comment