David took me to the Tri State Fair & PRCA rodeo last weekend, and we had a blast! It was fun to dress up in our cowboy duds and eat some greasy fair food. We have to admit, the smell of the animals made us nostalgic, haha! We went and ate, walked around checking out the animal barns, went to the rodeo (YEEEHAW!) where we got dirt kicked up on us all night haha (I even found dirt in my pockets that night), then finished off the night with a Luke Bryan concert. We did a lit'l country dancing @ the concert. I loved it! I don't think I've ever seen so many cowboys with a beer in one hand and a big 'ole cheesy corn dog in the other, haha. :) Ahhh, Amarillo! Here's some pictures of our fun night, and a pict of Dave with our ward missionaries. Enjoy!



1 comment:
Ahh, greasy food, dirt and cowboys...sounds like the perfect date!! You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment