Wednesday, August 6, 2008


5 comments:

LD said...

I need some tips from you! Your page looks awesome.

Marnie said...

Kabe, Your blog is darling! How funny that we each started a blog about the same time. We miss you guys! Come see us! We'll buy your gas! :)

Jaimee said...

Fun! I used that background for a while! If you want it to pick everything up though, go to Manage> layout> Pick New Template> and then select the top left hand one called - Minima. That should do it! Happy Blogging!!

Sterzers said...

Hey you this blog is so cute! I really like your quote at the top so I might use it on my blog o.k. o.k. Anyways my blog is bksterz.blogspot and I almost accidentally replied to all on my facebook so i'm glad i didn't cuz that would have been dumb! Love you guys cute blog!

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I absolutely love that you started a blog!!! This is the greatest! I can laugh at my brother because of all the funny stories about him! What kind of crafts have you been up to? I need some inspiration! Love and miss you!!!