Sunday, February 12, 2012

Watch Out World, We Gotta Cruiser!

Still playing catchup :)  I'll have to do my Idaho Christmas post later because I haven't uploaded the pics onto the computer yet.  
Sad, teething babe




Pretty much from Dec 16th to now, poor lil Brig's been sick on and off, or teething.  He got two ear infections within a month!  So our awesome sleeper has gone back to hit and miss, just depending on if he's sick or teething that week. 


Two front teethers
On a happy note, both of this two front teeth popped through at the first of January, and they've slowly been making their appearance.  They are adorable!  But man, have they been a pain in his rear, er, I mean mouth!  He's definitely been miserable this time around.  
If you look close enough, you can see a battle wound on his lip


On another happy note, Brigston's walking!  He started standing up on his own and balancing all by himself at the end of Nov, and he'd grin from ear to ear, so proud of himself.  ADORABLE!  He'd take a step here and there and was getting braver around Christmas.  Then the day he turned 11 months he just up and wobbled across the room to me.  Probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen.  I now know why they call them "toddlers!"  Took him about a week to get the hang of it good, and he's been cruising around ever since.  He rarely crawls anymore, and he gets going so fast now it looks like he's running.  There's been a lot more bumps, bruises, and tears from wipeouts, but he's doing great. GO BRIGSTER!!!

Yeah, he's a sad walker in this pic.  It was raining pretty good so I took him outside to run around in the rain and feel it for a minute, but it was pretty cold so I brought him back in.  Well, he wanted to go back out in it, so he was crying, walking back and forth between the door and me. But it's a "walking in action" shot, so I had to put it in.  ---->

1 comment:

Krista said...

Wow, I love all these posts! Your son is seriously soo adorable. I can't get over how cute he is! Can he already be walking and having his b-day! WHAT! Keep these posts coming! P.S. Teething is the worst!