So Brig had his official "FIRST HAIRCUT" right before we went to ID for Christmas. It went great! Nope, not really. If you'd like to know the recipe for making your babe's first haircut miserable, I went ahead and figgered it out for you. You can thank me later...
Ingredients for a First Haircut Disaster
One super cute baby
Time of the day should be an hour past baby's bedtime
Baby should only take a 30 min afternoon nap for supreme overtiredness
Haircutter should be someone the baby does not recognize
Decide to do it last minute while trying to pack for a 2 week vacation
Put baby in a cold bumbo seat with no pants on
Show the baby toys that he can see but can't play with because he's stuck in a bumbo
(Keep a paci on hand to prevent hair getting into baby's open, WIDE open, mouth
Make sure to use ALL the ingredients without leaving any out, and you will have definitely get this:
It's fail proof. Trust me. We tried it!
3 comments:
Haha! I'm sorry! I'll have to try that when I cut Averee's hair... It'll make the pictures priceless :) haha He is SO cute, and He is getting so big!
Good to know!!! :) I will definitively keep all your tips in mind when we are ready to cut Bridger's hair. Loved all your posts- can't believe this little buddy will be 1 year old soon!!!
I love your post. It is soo funny! Your little guy is soo handsome and way to go on crawling. Come over and teach Lillian!
Post a Comment