David's first time to visit some church history sites in NY (work trip perk)
Our first romantic getaway to beautiful Ruidoso, NM (work trip yet again)Bought our first home, fridge, and lawnmower (still seems weird)
David swam in the Atlantic ocean for the first time
The Dayton's were first timers to H-town when they DROVE down here to visit and brought us furniture upgrades (thanks Aunt Jer!)
Oh and we saved the best one for last. Did we mention that we're expecting our first baby??? :) Miracles happen...LIFE IS GOOD!

17 comments:
Yay! I was so shocked to read about the baby I almost spit my pop out :) I'm so excited for you guys! You will be like the awesomest parents EVER!
The other firsts were awesome too! You two make life so much fun :)
PS You need to tell us the info liek when the baby is due, have you been sick, and please please please update with photos of the prego you as you progress :)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I saw the title I was hoping, hoping, hoping that it might end with a baby! Congratulations!!!!
You guys will be awesome parents! I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY For you!
Yeehaw! I was wondering how long I had to keep my mouth closed. You don't know how many times I have about spilled the beans here in A-town. Love all the firsts! Life is good.
Holy smokes!! We're soooo excited for you guys! Hope things are going well for ya and more info would be fun....like when are ya do? :)
HOORRAAAYYYY! Babies are the best. Best summer yet I'd say :) Keep us posted on that growing belly and the joys of pregnancy. We're so happy for you.
Oh yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :) On all of your firsts, but most especially the last one ;)
YEA!!!!! So happy for you both! You will be wonderful parents and that baby is so lucky! love you guys!
All those firsts sound fun....especially the last one! Congrats!!!! It's so fun to feel that little thing grow. I'd like more info too such as when you are due, if you've been sick, and the like.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!! You will be such a good mom! I hope everything is going good for you. When are you due? Keep us posted!!
YAYYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited for you :D :D I hope you are feeling well and getting over morning sickness :S ugh. Keep us all updated!
Congrats!! That's SO exciting. When are you due? Hope you're feeling well!
When I saw that you had an up-date I thought to myself... i wonder when they're going to have baby?... Haha!!! Congrats!
Yay!!! So excited for a new neice/nephew!!! :) Can't wait for it to get here!!! Love ya, hope you're feeling better!!
So, so, so excited! I am still floating! I can't wait to find out what it is so I can start shopping! Love you guys! And Dave, you look good in a white coat!
Hey Kab, congrats on the new little one! We are so excited for you, they are such great spirts to have in your home! Hope you are feeling great and good luck!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting.
Dave and Kabree,
We are so thrilled for you!! Beyond words!! You and Dave are going to be the cutest parents ever. I wish I was still in TX and could be there--we'll have to see what we can do to try to make it over to the good 'ole USA next summer. Love you guys!
Post a Comment