Monday, May 17, 2010

Change is Oh So Good!

Well, we're still alive, still in A-town, still on a high.  Time to play a lit'l catch up on what we've been up to for the last 4 months. :)
The ENTIRE Dayton fam got to come see us in Feb.  It was a wonderful week full of lots of laughs, shopping, and most importantly many late late nights of farming game playin.  (we're hard core with that game)  We were so sad to see them go.  It's always a party with the Dayters!

Dave got to go to Idaho for work again (so jealous) (he gets to go to NY in a week...again so jealous) and it was perfect timing for him to get to see our niece Hadley's baby blessing, and see Marnie who was visiting from Germany.  First time in like 4 yrs that all his siblings were together.  So fun!


    Went to Houston over spring break to find a house and check things out.  We were pretty sure we were gonna get shot or beat up or something the whole time we were lookin. Apparently we were lookin in all the wrong places! OOPS!  We got to go to the temple, a rodeo, and Gary Allan concert while we were there.

Our city league v-ball team took 1st place again for the spring season.  Yeehaw!  We're gonna miss this...

It was our 4th anniversary at the first of May.  :)  Seems like just yesterday we were walking out of the temple together.  Oh the memories!  I can't wait for what the future holds for us!  I definitely got the cream of the crop for a hubby!  Sooo blessed...He takes such good care of me...always has me laughin', and he gives the best massages!  LOVE YOU DAVE


Finally we just bought our 1st home down in Houston.  WHOA!  Yes.  Craziness.  Lots and lots of it.  But we love the house, it's finally finished, and it's beautiful!  I love the low housing market in Houston!  It's wonderful!!  We're still in shock...it's a new feeling to sign your life away, but I guess Dave's gonna be doing quite a lot of that in the next little while.  We're so excited to start this new chapter in our new home.  So if you're ever in our neck of the woods, give us a call!  We'd love to have you!  I'm graduated with just clinicals left now, we have a home, and I'm a happy girl!  We're feeling so very blessed.

So here's to wonderfully warm sunny weather with no wind for a change, so's we can go run off all the winter insulation we've accumulated :)

11 comments:

jessica + clay said...

I LOVE your new home!!! Congrats!!!

Krista said...

Lucky, you get to buy a house! Kris and I are living with my parents until he finds a job. I sure hope our house future is not TOO far in the future.

Carlee said...

Oh I love your new house! Can't I come visit? :) I'm excited for all of your new changes.

Carrie Hansen said...

I love it! What a fun time. I'm not an auntie yet but soon and I am so excited for that little thing to come! Love you guys!

Kirk said...

Yeah so fun! We are excited for you guys. Miss ya Love ya!

The Cupp's said...

Wow, your house is beautiful. Congratulations.

Sterzers said...

Yay for you guys!!! Hopefully we can make it there for a visit. So jealous you are in a house that is awesome!!!

Carissa said...

Yay! Congrats on the home! We recently bought as well and I know what you mean about scary & exciting. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Leisa Moulton said...

Congrats on the new home!! Also congrats on almost being done with school!!

LD said...

Love the house--but I think you won't like it, so you better just stay where you're at :) I wish I was kidding....

We are headed home tomorrow! See ya soon!!!

The McClellan Family said...

Hey David! Beautiful house and baby! Congrats! I was wondering if you wanted me to start organizing the 10 year reunion? I was going to start collecting addresses and reserving spaces next year. I will try to facebook you as well!
Jorelle