Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Learning how to cook.
2.) Doing student council.
3.) Babysitting on the weekends.
4.) Running track for the first time.
5.) Playing the piano for the school melodrama.

*5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Go visiting teaching
2.) Go grocery shopping
3.) Study study study
4.) Unpack from my trip last weekend (yeah, a lil late)
5.) Make some cookies

*5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Nacho Cheese/Salsa Verde Doritos (I've got a major salt tooth)
2.) Plain potato chips dipped in cottage cheese
3.) Candy corn
4.) Fresh cut veggies with ranch
5.) Cookies in milk

*5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Build a new house in our favorite place
2.) Help my parents buy a new house
3.) Get a grand piano (ok maybe a baby grand)
4.) Go to 3rd world countries to help children
5.) Buy David some new guns :)

*5 Places I've Lived...
1.) Paul, ID
2.) Rexburg, ID
3.) Ventura, CA
4.) Taylorsville, UT
5.) Amarillo, TX

*5 Jobs I've Had
1.) Beet Hoer
2.) Petial Puller/Fieldman
3.) Wedding Planner's Assistant
4.) Secretary
5.) After School Program Instructor

*5 People I tag
1.) Lynsey Dorsey
2.) Stacy Newman
3.) Marnie Parker
4.) Kelsie Sterzer
5.) Ashley McDermott

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

6 comments:

Welcome to Newman's World said...

Your so darn cute I got it and did it....

Angela S said...

Hey, I found ya through Stacey. The blog looks great!

LD said...

I didn't know you were a wedding planner's assistant. I must hear the details!

By the way, I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world, I was getting sick of checking and nothing new being posted :0

Marnie said...

Hey Kabe,
I just posted. Thanks for the fun! Are ya'll still coming for Thanksgiving?

Sterzers said...

Hey hey!! Thanks for the tag I did it and posted it just barely!! Miss you guys!

Amy said...

That was fun! I love learning new things about you!