Tuesday, August 5, 2008
We Did It!!!
Well I officially gave into peer pressure and started a blog. I decided it was time to actually git'er done! I was hesitant to start one, because we don't have any cute stories or pictures of kids (it's hard to do that when we don't even have kids yet!). But then I got to thinking and realized that David and I tons of cute stories and pictures of just us, and it's just fine. We make our own stories on a daily basis, and I get excited for what each new day will bring. Being so far away from most of our family and friends, I figger that blogging will help everyone to keep up with us, and get a taste of what our life is like down here in Texas. Hopefully it will help everyone feel a little bit closer to us, even though we are so far away. Please be patient with us as we are new to this, haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment