Oh my word she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad all went well and she is finally here! You will thoroughly enjoy having a daughter. They are soo fun! Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I can't wait for more pictures...and Happy (late) 2nd Birthday to Brigston boy! WOW! Time flies.
6 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
What a little sweetheart :)
She's such a doll- we just love her already!!!:) Welcome sweet girl- you are lucky to have such a fun mom, dad and brother!!
Oh my word she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad all went well and she is finally here! You will thoroughly enjoy having a daughter. They are soo fun! Congrats on your new bundle of joy. I can't wait for more pictures...and Happy (late) 2nd Birthday to Brigston boy! WOW! Time flies.
She is BEAUTIFUL! I need more and more pictures. You know, when you find a spare second :)
She is a doll! I love the photos! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment